Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Live TV screen stretched
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just set up my first android box with Kodi. Using CanLiveTv and the screen is stretched when we watch it. How can I change this to be full screen and not stretched ?
Can LiveTV sounds like an add-on that is banned from the forums: banned add-ons (wiki), Free content (wiki), forum rules (wiki).
Sorry.. I am new to this. I have Kodi and within Kodi I have add on's. I thought that is how this worked. Do I not need an add on to watch live tv ? What is the best way to watch live local tv then ?
PVR (wiki)
(2016-05-31, 12:46)Bookiesmom Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry.. I am new to this. I have Kodi and within Kodi I have add on's. I thought that is how this worked. Do I not need an add on to watch live tv ? What is the best way to watch live local tv then ?

It's not how Kodi works. I've given you links that explain how Kodi works. I've given you links that say we will not help you with pirated/bootleg video content. If you are not willing to pay for TV, or put up a physical TV antenna, then we probably won't help you, at all.

(2016-06-01, 01:57)AhsanAwan4 Wrote: [ -> ]search on google google is best teacher lol

***REMOVED***

Suggesting that, right after someone else was told about the forum rules, is a good way to get yourself banned.
sorry.. I do pay for tv and I do have cable. I was exploring the android box and its capabilities.