Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Jump to next unwatched episode jumps to wrong place
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wetek Core, Kodi 16.0, Aeon MQ 6.

I have Babylon 5 with all seasons and specials, set to flatten all seasons and always jump to first unwatched episode. My list looks like this:

S01 (watched)
S02 (watched)
1x01 (watched)
1x02 (watched)
1x03
1x04
1x05
4x08
S03
4x09

After S02 was set to Watched, Kodi started jumping to S03 instead of 1x03. Have I found a bug?
Maybe. I guess it depends on how you look at it. Kodi is basically assuming that you would want to watch the episode after the most recent watched episode.
(2016-06-01, 09:09)Ned Scott Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe. I guess it depends on how you look at it. Kodi is basically assuming that you would want to watch the episode after the most recent watched episode.

Exactly. And that episode in this example is 1x03, not Special 03 aired 4 years later.

It seems that Kodi takes the next file in the same directory (Season 0) instead of respecting the airing order.
Oh, I see. I misread what you had said before. Yeah, that does seem like a bug to me as well.
I had the same problem when recently re-watching Banshee including the specials. When you include specials in the jump to next function it ignores the aired date and jumps past the season in-between and goes to the next special episode.

EDIT: Moved as it's not OS specific.