Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Unable to add files
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently updated my PC to Windows 10 and that's when the problems began, everything worked fine prior to this. I am now unable to add movies I have stored on one of my hard drives, I have 2 hard drives and 2 different Fire TVs.

Fire TV 1 - Works fine, no problems. Gen 1 box with most current OS, running Jarvis. Can access TV shows and movies on HD 1 and HD 2 just fine, all is good here.

Fire TV 2 - This is the one with issues. Gen 2 box with most current OS, running Jarvis. Can access TV shows and movies on HD 2 without a problem, issue is with HD 1. Kodi allows me to add the folders and 98% of the time it shows no content, the other 2% of the time I can see/play only one or two files. But when I back out of this folder to main list and then go back to the sub-folder the couple of videos are now missing and it is empty.

I've tried deleting and adding the folders several times and problem persists, I've also deleted and reinstalled Kodi. I just find it so odd that Fire TV 1 works fine and Fire TV 2 is OK with one hard drive but not the other. Again, everything was fine while I was running Windows 7 but I needed to upgrade to Windows 10 for work-related reason.