Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: New MXQ Box Need Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My wife nice let lend us her MXQ Box to use and for some reason I think it upgraded itself to a newer version?

MXQ

For some reason it keeps reading at every time I start KODI :
KODI
Preparing For First Run
And gives me 2 option 1 with app's the other without app's,
The first option after it loads it will go back to the main screen where the KODI icon is at I click on it again and it will give me a Blank Screen.
The second option it will go into KODI screen and what I ever choose to select even in the system mode it will give me a Blank Screen?
Do I have to reinstall this? or delete it first and reinstall? I'm new this type of system how do I go about doing this?
You have bloated pirated Kodi version. Uninstall it and install official Kodi from Play Store
I've fig it out with out deleting any an it's working find.
I would like to remove "videodevil" but can't seem to find it ? Even on line everything is on how to install it but not in removing it??
MXQ
J 16.1
kodi 15.2
Go to settings, addons, videoaddons, select info? or configure, then uninstall.

If it is not actually a video addon, but a preconfigured installation of kodi with addons, this might not work, in which case google for an addon called *removed reference to unsupported add-on* - Dangelus.

Mods. sorry if this addon is not kosher, if so, delete my post.
(2016-06-06, 19:50)bote110 Wrote: [ -> ]I've fig it out with out deleting any an it's working find.
I would like to remove "videodevil" but can't seem to find it ? Even on line everything is on how to install it but not in removing it??
MXQ
J 16.1
kodi 15.2

All we can recommend is that you uninstall that version of Kodi and install the official version as we do not support piracy builds here.
Just another thought, go to settings in the main menu to uninstall the kodi app, & as said install kodi from the play store, or try SPMC
(2016-06-06, 20:06)bubblegum57 Wrote: [ -> ]Go to settings, addons, videoaddons, select info? or configure, then uninstall.

If it is not actually a video addon, but a preconfigured installation of kodi with addons, this might not work, in which case google for an addon called *removed reference to unsupported add-on* - Dangelus.

Mods. sorry if this addon is not kosher, if so, delete my post.

It's not supported or even recommended so I have edited your post accordingly.
Actually, VideoDevil is not piracy addon. It links to legal movie sites
Thanks guys I fig it out , It did take awhile but was able to remove it .