Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Working favorites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is my 2nd post as I want to clarify that I want the free air channels, nothing pirated here. With so much to see I first started using Youtube and then in a video they mentioned kodi forums which is why I'm here. I did a little digging around on here but with no real results I finally gave in and posted a discussion. It was taken off thinking I wanted pirated channels but I honestly didn't, I just wanted free air channels for my father.

Here goes again what I do. I have a M8S Kodi box ott running kodi 15.2 I believe.

When I go to TV addons and select "RTP Play" it gets added on as a group. So when I select the group and see the "Live channels", "Tv/Radio channel" inside manually adding each free air channel which is what I want to add not the whole grouping they don't work. I then add tried my luck changing the "Add-on setting" option to RTMP, SMIL PL and back to Automatico. Still don't work but it says "Stream type (change this if you have no video)" which I did but no such luck.

Anyone else encounter this problem?