Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: MediaInfo of ISOs mapping to TMM?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just wrote a quick and dirty Perl script that does:

* Mount my ISO files with vcdmount (VirtualCloneDrive)
* Call mediainfos CLI on this mounted virtual drive and put a file called mediainfo.xml into the individual movie folders
* Unmout

It did use the following commands to do so for every movie:

* vcdmount.exe /D:0 full_path_and_filename_of_ISO
* pause 5sec
* mediainfo.exe F:\ -f --Output=XML > full_path_of_ISO\mediainfo.xml
* vcdmount.exe /D:0 /u
* pause 5sec

Now I do have mediainfo.xml files for all my movies. Now comes the next part. I want to write the required video/audio/text values into the TMM database or the matching movie.nfo - I guess TMMs database is locked for me.

Mediainfo writes a lot of info with the same tags. Video/Codec twice, Video/Duration seven appearances, etc. Does TMM/Kodi use the first one only?

Do you have, by any chance, a mapping from mediainfo to TMM values?

Many, many, many thanks in advance ;-)
So, the second part is ready too: I did patch the required values from mediainfo for ISOs into the movie.nfo files.

I did delete these movies from TMMs database and did reload the movies from disk. Hmm, my values are ignored. What's wrong with this example:

Code:
    <fileinfo>
<streamdetails>

<video><codec>AVC</codec><aspect>1.77</aspect><durationinseconds>5844</durationinseconds><height>1080</height><width>1920</width></video><audio><codec>DTS-HD</codec><channels>6</channels><language>de</language></audio></streamdetails>
    </fileinfo>

Any help is highly appreciated. I'm really, really in the last steps of my small project.

Thanks in advance.
nothing Wink
As Manuel already said here TMM does not read that information... (yet)
But it should at least work for Kodi...
Ah, I misread that post. I thought you do not read from ISO. Didn't get that you don't read that info from ISO nor NFO.

Any ETC on (yet) ;-)