Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [Need Instruction]Change Movie Sets using NFO files for some movies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Everyone,

I would like some help on figuring out how I can change just some of my movies to go into custom Movie sets such as "Christmas Collection" for example.

How can I put the christmas movies in a custom movie set and have the movie set sync across all of the kodi boxes in the house? My guess is via NFO files.

I tried using NFO files by exporting library using kodi into separate nfo files and then edited two of the movies' NFO files to go into a test collection. When I did that kodi got rid of all of the images and artwork for the movie files.

How can I have Kodi create nfo files for only the movies that I want to put in a custom collection and also keep the artwork, posters etc for those movies once they have been moved to the new collection. Also have it update the groups for the rest of the kodi boxes (no I dont have sql setup right now)

Thank-you,

Shawn