Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Pmiiii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
maybe a stupid question but is there going to be project mayhem 4?Big Grin
The project mayhem series was done by Chokemaniac who has moved on to other things. Looking at the other topics on this board though there is no current shortage of remarkable talent.
okay thanks for the reply.BTW i love your new screensaversTongue
Remarkable talent with anything complete... there is where you come up short
Ouch HR...not sure that was called for. I understand the concern with seeing a lot of work on the boards, but there is a LOT of work that goes on under the hood...as I'm sure you're aware.

Can you imagine the kind of replies that the skinners would get if they just started throwing out beta's left right and centre.

Of course, I can throw you photoshop for you to create a skin for the community Big Grin
Wasnt intended to be abrasive at all just fact. While I am certain you could throw out the images the issue would not be the lack of materialbut the lack of background to complete. I have myself dealt in OS communities (forum code and the like) an know all too well how trying it is to get things done. But the end result is always a constant if you throw it out there as "look here" then dont be a tease on the subject. True nobody likes 1/2 completed work or bugs however the more eyes you have the more effective output becomes.

And while some may call me synical or judgemental or even an ass the one thing that allows my take on the subject is that I dont portray myself as a "coder" trying to impress the masses with an ability I may or may not be able to maintain. I DO however have one constant that I have always had when messing with any code project. When I say something is coming about or out there its there when and where I said it to be, complete or not.

Its just bad form to distract peoples attention with something and then to let them hang on your next word. To do so is more counterproductive that productive.
then you would have people not say anything until the project was compelted, and then "Hi guys, this is released for you"

Not even PM3 was released in such a fashion. What you have now in PM3 was the culmination of months and months and months of work to get it to the stage.

I see no reason why skinners cant post "interim" images of what is to come in the future...it just good marketing imo...it's what marketing companies do all the time with the movie and music industry..heck, in ALL aspects of marketing and advertising.

I understand that you have a salient point. However, if media publishers followed your presidence, then we would never know about upcoming movies, music, books, etc.