Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Calm Radio Music App
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have enabled subject app on my KODI 15.2 connected to my Samsung Smart TV, but there is no sound coming from any of its music channels. Other music apps enabled are working. Please advise if any of you have had this issue and how you have corrected it. Thanks!

Journey53
Kodi has nothing to do with apps.

If you mean a kodi addon provide a debug log (wiki)
That's exactly what it is - a Kodi addon. Will provide debug log.
Hello @Journey53, im the developer of Calm Radio add-on. I guess that you are not a registered Calm Radio member and hence try the free channels, am I right?
Since none of the other users has encountered with such behaviour, I would like you to click on one of the channels and wait at least for a couple of minutes to see if the music starts playing. If not, please submit your kodi log as suggested by @nickr.

Thanks.
Yes, you are correct. I'm waiting as we 'speak' on one of the channels to see if any sound comes out, but nothing as of yet.

Will provide kodi log as soon as available.

Thank you!
On the Early 60's Rock channel, I saw for the first time the log 'Streamin not Available'.
Sorry ... it said: Streamin Not Found
No luck with the Kodi Uploader. It says: Kodi Log Uploader Error.
Hi,

I have the same issue both with Kodi 17 beta 6 on Fedora 25 - my laptop, and Kodi 16 on Libreelec - raspberry pi 1B+ (no audio been played). I am able to play music using DI.fm addon, on my Fedora I am to stream Calm Radio flawlessy using Rhythmbox ; so I guess the issue comes from the addon and not my setup. Here is a full log: http://pastebin.com/jiem4FXU
I think the relevant lines are around 541.

The addon sources can be found here: https://github.com/nire0510/plugin.audio.calmradio/

I have never coded in python, but if I am pointed directions I can dig into it. I am completely in the dark at this point.

Thanks! let me know if I can provide additional info.