Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Widget - link title
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I am loving the Unity Skin and have changed a couple of things around.

One thing I cant seem to find but I don't know if it was ever there is on the widgets. I have added the widget but I cant see the link title anywhere.On some widgets, the link title of the show, movie or link. Is this on this widget or do you know how I can add it please.

Work in Progress but please any feedback would be good.
[link removed - picture contains banned add-ons]
Hey pilch123 I am interested in your modification. I have modified mine close to yours as well.
*edit- found out how to edit certain xml files.
will post a screeenshot soon
(2016-06-08, 18:46)pilch123 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I am loving the Unity Skin and have changed a couple of things around.

One thing I cant seem to find but I don't know if it was ever there is on the widgets. I have added the widget but I cant see the link title anywhere.On some widgets, the link title of the show, movie or link. Is this on this widget or do you know how I can add it please.

Work in Progress but please any feedback would be good.
[link removed - picture contains banned add-ons]

Please familiarise yourself with the forum rules. Don't post pictures of your system that shows you have piracy add-ons installed.

If you want to showcase your skin mod please keep it clean of items that violate our rules or risk having your thread removed.