Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: full replays not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Full Replays not working. Message simply states 'NBC Live Extra Error'. Also receive error when attempting to upload error log. I see live TV works. Have valid Comcast username and password so not sure what step to take next to try and fix problem. Does anyone have an advice to help resolve problem? I've uninstalled and reinstalled from repository, so not sure what else to do. Wish I had some error log reading chops so I didn't have to go begging for a fix to a free Add On.
I am having an identical issue. Surely someone has solved this problem? The question is how to attract the attention of someone with a solution to these fora?
best to post in the add-ons thread. http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=207159
(2016-07-05, 19:37)bry- Wrote: [ -> ]best to post in the add-ons thread. http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=207159

Pretty much ignored over there too.
This issue is not the same issue that is being discussed on that thread, and not the same issue as the one that started that thread.
While both of these issues originate in the same add-on, that is kind of where the similarity ends.
It would be really nice if this thread were to be allowed to continue to discuss the problem of a completely working Kodi add-on with the one exception of not getting the pay service with current and correct credentials.
I am currently subscribed to a cable service that includes the premium content, but my Kodi Live Extra will show everything and anything except the premium content. If i try to watch anything else, is suggests that NBC Live Extra had a failure, and that I look in the logs.
Interestingly enough, if I try to post the logs to the web, I get a similar warning that logs have failed, and that I should look in the logs. Perhaps the two are related?
Oh, and as a side note, I *do* have the logs, and could post/mail them somewhere if I got an address (or here?) as text or a text file.
If anyone wants to take a look at them.
Upload logs to PasteBin.com or XBMClogs.com and post their links here. Please do not post logs here directly.
Can do. As I said, the automatic posting bit failed, in the exact same manner as playing the premium content failed, so I only have text files. I'll post them on one of those sites if someone wants to see them.
Thanks!
It's been four races watched on buggy, glitchy, reduced sized web Live Extra, with nary a response here, or on the 170 pg NBCSN Live Extra thread about this issue. Should I post a pm to Eracknaphobia to see if he has any hints or advice? Is here somewhere else I should be looking for help? All of the twenty or so YouTube vids on the subject that I've watched don't address this issue, and I don't know where else to turn. Is there something obvious that I should be doing that I'm just missing?