Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Rotten Tomatoes rating and Metascore display in Video Navigation (MyVideoNav)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have been busy with this since yesterday, and decided to share it with y'all. This mod works with the following views: Showcase, Wall, Poster, Banner Info, Banner, Sets, Shelf, Panel, Multiplex, Show Art, and Cover Flow.

UPDATES:-

[15/06/15]

1. Minor bug fixes.

When no metascore, rt critics, etc are available for a movie:

When no tagline is available for the movie:

The mod will display IMDb rating for TV shows:

Download the modified MyVideoNav.xml file from HERE.

After extracting the .rar file, paste the ratingsitelogos folder inside the media folder.

Please Note: This mod is for Jarvis 720p.
Updated.
(2016-06-14, 16:55)VikkiXavier Wrote: [ -> ]Have been busy with this since yesterday, and decided to share it with y'all. This mod works with the following views: Showcase, Wall, Poster, Banner Info, Banner, Sets, Shelf, Panel, Multiplex, Show Art, and Cover Flow.

UPDATES:-

[15/06/15]

1. Minor bug fixes.

When no metascore, rt critics, etc are available for a movie:

When no tagline is available for the movie:

The mod will display IMDb rating for TV shows:

Download the modified MyVideoNav.xml file from HERE.

After extracting the .rar file, paste the ratingsitelogos folder inside the media folder.

Please Note: This mod is for Jarvis 720p.

Can you adjust it for the 1080p?
@VikkiXavier
Hi amigo, thank you for a great mod, also, I was wondering if you can make this compatible for the MQ7.
Again I cannot Thank you enough.
(2016-08-22, 17:42)Gilogo Wrote: [ -> ]@VikkiXavier
Hi amigo, thank you for a great mod, also, I was wondering if you can make this compatible for the MQ7.

I am working on it. Smile
Just one thing i've noticed on ALL MODS who display metacritic, rottentomatoes and popcorn: once you scan the library, the rating wont update/change Sad
I can only update/change imdb rating via "rating update addon"

Is there a workaround?
(2016-08-23, 08:30)VikkiXavier Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-22, 17:42)Gilogo Wrote: [ -> ]@VikkiXavier

I am working on it. Smile

Any update on this? I would love to see the Rotten Tomatoes and Metacritic score while browsing my library.
VikkiXavier,

This looks really cool! Once you add support for MQ7, will you also support the PosterLite view?
I am not able to download your mod. Can you add a different option?
Hi, what skin MOD is this, where can i find it?
The links dead, goes to a malware browser hijacker url asking to add a chrome extension.