Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Unable to use Kodi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I am using Kodi on a Mac Book. When I download Kodi and open the app I can not use the app because as soon as it opens it goes crazy asking me to click yes or no on the add-ons. I have been clicking yes for a day or more now and before that I clicked no for about the same time. If anyone can please help me out that would be greatly appreciated.
Where did you download Kodi from?

Uninstall the version you installed and install the version for Mac OSX here.
I downloaded it from the Kodi.tv website. That is the only place that I know of to download it.
So I just downloaded it from the link that you sent me and this is the message i get when I open it up: Add-on is incompatible due to unmet dependencies. Would you like to disable it on your system. This has been the message that I have been clicking yes and no on for the past few days.
Is it a fresh install or you installed it on an existing one?
I deleted the last one I was having to click the yes or no on and installed the one that was posted just a few mins ago in a link and still got the same message as soon as it opened the app.
Have you ever installed add-ons on your laptop before downloading that version of Kodi? Even if you've uninstalled, it still matters as deleting Kodi.app does not reset user-downloaded add-ons.
I have not ever installed add-ons before if there is any way to fix this I would be happy to figure it out.
Have you rebooted your Mac before installing a fresh version of Kodi?

This thread here also has some solutions.
i've personally tried installing the new version of Kodi and its just like the pervious one and doesn't work at all. I've been trying to download the fresh version of kodi all day and its not working