Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Recommend a Build Please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Could someone please recommend a good Build to me to show sports and have a good EPG to run on an Android M8S box.
We only support and recommend the standard vanilla build here.

All the other crap out there violates our forum rules (wiki) on piracy. If you are dumb enough to want to go that way and open up your system to who knows what malware, data theft and security risks then so be it, but you're on your own and don't come back here if things go tits up on you.
ok thanks for your advice Darren
I think kodi for android is very rarely installed in vanilla form (my opinion of course)
I was including SPMC in the definition. Vanilla as in approved here and not pre loaded with piracy crap.
Darren u know we share similar views re the addons so that wasn't directed at you just a general comment
alright lads. how would i go about putting this vanilla build onto my MX Mini box? sorry to sound daft but im a complete novice when it comes to these kodi boxes and im having problems with mine and im sick of sending it back so i figured id do it myself, all i need is a bit of guidance and i'll be fine.

cheers,

Rich