Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Bluray iso utils - Full support of blu-ray images in Kodi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Here is an video clip showing current status. Works for the moment only under windows with mapped drives.

https://youtu.be/IOmNMreRB98
I released a new version, 0.4.0, that should work on libreelec and other OS's.

nfs://, smb:// and mapped drives are supported as media sources.
So I just watched your video and yo have my interest. I see you have this working for iso files... but could this would with bdmv folder structure as well? It is really awesome how you can get to all the extras of the movie without using something else. as of now I have to use powerdvd to get all the extras of a disc.

I have not played with this yet will be waiting on your replay . my set up is smb to bdmv folder structure. think it will work?
(2017-07-02, 00:51)smitchell6879 Wrote: [ -> ]So I just watched your video and yo have my interest. I see you have this working for iso files... but could this would with bdmv folder structure as well? It is really awesome how you can get to all the extras of the movie without using something else. as of now I have to use powerdvd to get all the extras of a disc.

No, thats not possible (easely, maybe with a major rewrite, I don't know, haven't researched).
It is also not possible to do this for dvd iso's. I have tried to see if an angle of approach was possible, but nowhere could I find a way to play a video from the dvd iso directly.

I'm atm rewriting the service to allow 2 different movies on 1 iso (is now already possible, but preparation for the scraper) and allow stacking. Stacking of theatrical, 3D, and various cuts will be possible (play movie and a dialog will pop up : "select version")(also a mkv rip can be included in the dialog). I'm also writing a GUI to build the .xml file easily (or better, download it).
The format of the .xml file is changing frequently (thats why I'm not posting any new versions lately). Lots of work (all connected to each other (service/GUI/...), not so much time, don't know when the next version will be released...

My end goal with all this is that a user would automatically get all the needed xml data from a server: scrape ISO, scrape movie/tv-show, play in Kodi all that is contained on the iso (no more powerdvd needed!).
Just 1 user (for every language) needs to upload it to the server (like tmdb/tvdb/...)...
That's a ashamed unfortunately for me all my blurays are in bmdv folder format so I guess I am still out of luck.

I had thought about using video extras add-on and just adding .strm file but I haven't tired that yet either.
(2017-07-02, 10:11)smitchell6879 Wrote: [ -> ]I had thought about using video extras add-on and just adding .strm file but I haven't tired that yet either.

That should work.
This is still working with Kodi 18.9?
Pages: 1 2 3