Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Plugin python directory services for XBMC (now in SVN)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
JMarshall, the back .. is not showing for me, with a fresh build Revision 10193. It is enabled and it shows in other virews, just not plugins.

Gamester17, I'll test it, I'm not sure.
Nuka1195 Wrote:http://xbmc-scripting.googlecode.com/svn...Plugin.zip only works with the current SVN which I just committed
Nuka, I'm using the brand new T3CH and have the AMT script from SVN. The plugin displays the initial categories but hangs if I go into one of the categories. I have a valid full database. In the script window, it says tuple index out of range. Did I do anything wrong? Sorry to bother you with this...
Unbehagen Wrote:Nuka, I'm using the brand new T3CH and have the AMT script from SVN. The plugin displays the initial categories but hangs if I go into one of the categories. I have a valid full database. In the script window, it says tuple index out of range. Did I do anything wrong? Sorry to bother you with this...

I probably should have mentioned that an older version of the plugin works very well...
Sounds like the cast isn't working, which is the most recent addition.

i just grabbed the plugin from svn and it works fine.

http://xbmc-scripting.googlecode.com/svn...Plugin.zip

I updated that yesterday, the brand new tech should include the correct plugin. The brand new tech was released yesterday.
Nuka1195 Wrote:Sounds like the cast isn't working, which is the most recent addition.

i just grabbed the plugin from svn and it works fine.

http://xbmc-scripting.googlecode.com/svn...Plugin.zip

I updated that yesterday, the brand new tech should include the correct plugin. The brand new tech was released yesterday.

Ah, thanks a lot. Now I'm using the plugin from T3CH and it works. How about a central place to store all the plugins? Maybe we could start a new Plugins folder in SVN?
maybe xbmcscripts.com would be the best host? ...and maybe also start a new SourceForge project for xbmcscripts to get a SVN and trackers? (like we have for the XBMC Skinning Project)
Anything I can look at to see why the back .. doesn't show for plugins?
fixed @ 10243
A couple of Q's about plugins:

1) Does anyone know if the dev tool xbmc_pc.exe is planned to be updated to
support them ?

2) Are there any limitation on controls that can be called from the plugin. eg DialogProgress ? or is the rule of thumb to keep them a simple as possible without much user interaction in the process of gathering the directories ?

ta.
BBB
1) already works in xbmc_pc

2) no limitation. however keeping it as close to browsing a dir as possible is ofc preferable.
xbmc_pc - the reason I asked was, as I ran the one from latest t3ch build and the Add Source didnt show plugins. I guess that included xbmc_pc must be out of date?

thanks
spiff.

would you mind mailing me the latest xbmc_pc.exe you have that supports plugins ?

bigbellybilly at gmail dot com

thanks

EDIT: ignore that request, the problem was just me. I hadnt created a script named folder under the relevant plugin area.
eg
Q:\plugins\music\default.py
instead of
Q:\plugins\music\myscriptname\default.py

thanks anyway
Hi all,

I'm trying to get the Joox plugin working.

I have XBMC-SVN_2007-09-30_rev10387-T3CH installed

I unpacked Unbehagens Joox archive into Q:\plugins\video\

I've added it as a source.

Now, when I try to run it, I get an error 'CPlayList instance has no attribute 'logo''

Any idea what's wrong?
Thanks
spiff just added the auto set thumbnail for plugins and added video plugins to the library view Smile
Scouse, ask in his thread in the support channel.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6