Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: problems with installing android arm for kodi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I inadvertently deleted Kodi from my fire tv stick by catching the button by accident. I have followed the instructions to reload it but on reaching the icon wherein you have to click on the android "arm" nothing occurs. The icon is outlined in an orange colour, it is supposed to highlight in a blue colour when you click on it but nothing happens. This is preventing me from downloading Kodi back onto the fire stick. I'm wondering if Kodi team are aware of this problem. I have been trying now for over a week to see if anything has changed but up to now nothing has changed. Whether you have been hacked to prevent installation I don't know but I thought I should try to notify you.

Can anyone help a mere novice to find a way of getting Kodi back on the firestick please.
I have no idea which instruction you followed. Simply download Kodi from our download page (Android ARM), put it to a USB stick or a network share and install it via ES-Fileexplorer on your FireStick. That's my procedure when installing nightlies and works just fine.
Thread moved to Android.

One has to wonder what part of "Not for support questions!" on the discussion thread people don't understand?