Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Titan on Tablet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I am trying to run Kodi and Titan on a Tablet, in my case a Samsung Galaxy E.

1) In the playback section the buttons like play, forward, pause, stop etc. sometimes don't work (let's say in 75%).
I touch them and nothing happens. Surprisingly I never experienced this problem in the "Playing now"-view, whose four buttons in the upper right corner always seem to react
(touch and mouse-function is enabled).

2) When selecting a letter of the right index, Titan tries to open a stream, the dialog box closes and nothing else happens.

3) General question: Even with the enabled option "Optimize for low performance" Kodi and Titan run quite laggy on the tablet, sometimes it takes 4-5 seconds to respond.
Anyone has got a recommendation what kind of tablet I should use ? Actually I just want to replace our radio in the kitchen, that's why I bought one of the most cheapest tablets.... It would be quite pointless if I had to buy a Microsoft Surface tablet for 800 bucks .....

Regards, malvinas2

(Kodi 16.1, Titan 3.6.59, skinhelperservice 1.0.90, Android 4.4.4)

watch gallery
To speed things up disable all views that you aren't using. You can disable views in skin settings - forced views section