Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Help my Matricom G Box is sinking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I Have KODI on a MATRICOM G BOX. purchased Dec.2015 How do you download Pluto TV and get the thing to work Huh
I have tried everything I can download it from Google. Apps. However it doesn't work Bad menu not all channels show up.
Do I have a bug in the G Box ,Log errors all over, can anybody help I think my system is KODI 16.1
I had a older version of PLUTO TV and accidentally uninstalled it which worked fine. I would appreciate any help.
The PLUTO TV sometimes plays but I don't know how to install it on the KODI side. Support Help
Ripping my hair out. I want my PLUTO TV
Thanks Confused
Thread moved to Android
IF your downloading pluto tv from the play store, then that app has nothing to do with Kodi and should be brought up with Pluto TV

Cheers!
That's the problem I cant get the PLUTO.TV to download on KODI . It keeps giving me error messages and check logHuh I have installed and uninstalled
almost very version of PLUTO.TV with no luck nobody can figure this it out.
I have reached out to KODI .. PLUTO.TV and Matricom I guess there stumped Need Help
Posting your debug_log (wiki) might show some information. When it says check the log, its telling you to look at the debug log
Ok where is the debug log located and if I find something what shall I do ?
PLUTO.TV is in the addon's in KODI but it doesn't work Error wont download
I'm stumped and ripping my hair PLUTO.TV get more addons update install uninstall and some other crap
I don't have enough man hours to navigate thru KODI to install PLUTO.TV the correct way
Can anybody in this universe help me please.
Thank you
Click the link i posted in my message. it will explain everything (where it is and how to upload it, etc)
Note that whilst there is an add-on for Pluto.tv for Kodi, it's not in the official repo. Indeed it's in a repo which is a banned add-on (wiki) here due to other more dodgy add-ons that it also contains (ones that use illegally pirated sources).

So support here is going to be somewhat limited anyway, you would perhaps be better contacting the author directly if that is the way you are trying to access the source.
Can anybody give me a Pluto.tv repo for Kodi I can't find one that works plase thank you
Not here. As I told you the only one that contains an add-on for it is banned here as it contains other add-ons which break the forum rules (wiki).
Big GrinI'm not trying to brake any rules sorry just legally looking for Pluto.Tv like anyone else
There is no source for an add-on for Pluto TV that we can be recommended or suggested here.

If you search the internet you can probably find one, but note that such sources of installed will mean you no longer will be able to receive support here as they break the forum rules (wiki) (although Pluto TV itself is a legal media source).

The choice is yours whether you wish to follow that path and accept any risks of negative outcomes that may result.
I'm not looking for negative out comes I was trying to get some assistance like a lot of people in this forum and like I said not do anything illegal I see there is no help. And I'm sure you have a negative answer for everything I may request.
Thanks a lot Darren Hill Super Moderator
(2016-06-29, 19:47)iceup Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not looking for negative out comes I was trying to get some assistance like a lot of people in this forum and like I said not do anything illegal I see there is no help. And I'm sure you have a negative answer for everything I may request.
Thanks a lot Darren Hill Super Moderator

Calm down. If you really like PlutoTV, which I can understand because I use it a lot, pick up a FireTV stick for cheap, not one that's jailbroken or pre-loaded. Then you can get Pluto.tv through the Amazon app store for free and if you still want Kodi functionality, side-load Kodi onto the stick. That's what I would do if I was in your position. Cheers!
And if you really want it I've told you how to get it. But also with what else it involves, and that you have to do a little work yourself.

But the rules are there and apply to everyone here. I'm not going to break them just to save you opening a search engine.