Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: PineApple.Tv Skin { Apple tvOS 13 Based Skin }
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Btw, if anyone is interested in a dark mode for the lyrics, let me know by commenting in this thread. I'll see what I can do.Blush
(2016-06-24, 00:40)emre.ay Wrote: [ -> ]Image
Quote:Skin is based on the AppleTv 4 and is a modded version of tvOS-X from iCanuck
Credits: @fastcolors for SiO2 Skin and @iCanuck for tvO-X Skin

Quote:(Testversion Release for Jarvis and Krypton beta 3)
v.0.1.2
Repository: Download
First step: System -> Addons -> Install from zip -> Choose the Repository.zip file

Alternative: Go to System/File manager -> Add Source ->
add: http://pineappletv.netai.net/
-> name it pineappletv -> go to System -> Addons -> Install from zip -> choose pineappletv -> Install -> repository.pineappletv.zip

Second step: System -> Addons -> Install from Repository -> PineApple.Tv Repository -> Look and feel -> Skin -> PineApple.Tv

Quote:You can give in this WA group your feedback, a issue or some requests
WhatsApp Group: Invite

Donation:
Donate
If you like my work you can buy me a coke[emoji23]

Quote:Here are some features that are finished yet or WIP:
Keyboard Themed and Numeric Keyboard Themed[/size] - both changeable between two versions

watch gallery

watch gallery

I added pineapple.netai.net but the repo seems to be down or blank? On atv4 so I don't have the luxury of downloading separate.. can you confirm if you have it up still?
(2016-11-19, 01:58)achukaiser Wrote: [ -> ]I decided to fiddle around with the CU LRC Lyrics xml file. I modified a few of the backgrounds and text colors to create a more TVOS Styled view. The end result looks pretty good. I am not sure if you can implement into your skin, but shoot me a message if you would like the source files.
Preview:
Just send me the xml file for that. I can add them to the skins with some edits.
(2016-11-19, 04:48)achukaiser Wrote: [ -> ]Btw, if anyone is interested in a dark mode for the lyrics, let me know by commenting in this thread. I'll see what I can do.Blush
The dark mode is not a problem. Just let me do that Smile

Quote:I added pineapple.netai.net but the repo seems to be down or blank? On atv4 so I don't have the luxury of downloading separate.. can you confirm if you have it up still?
Thanks for your reply, I can look up for that. If it's broken I will fix that Smile
Both the .xml and the media folder will be available for download at this link.

Big Grin[/quote]
I am about to install this theme, but I was wondering if there was a way to show local content on the top shelf. Are you taking requests for features?
(2016-11-21, 01:19)Akinventor Wrote: [ -> ]I am about to install this theme, but I was wondering if there was a way to show local content on the top shelf. Are you taking requests for features?
You can give some requests but please better explained.
(2016-11-21, 17:17)emre.ay Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-11-21, 01:19)Akinventor Wrote: [ -> ]I am about to install this theme, but I was wondering if there was a way to show local content on the top shelf. Are you taking requests for features?

After install the main thing is:
Option on main menu to not be able to scroll "around". When you are at the furthest top left on AT4 you cannot get to the furthest right one by going left one.
(2016-11-22, 00:07)Akinventor Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-11-21, 17:17)emre.ay Wrote: [ -> ]

After install the main thing is:
Option on main menu to not be able to scroll "around". When you are at the furthest top left on AT4 you cannot get to the furthest right one by going left one.
Sorry mate but I didn't get what you mean.
Hi, first of all, I love this theme. It complements the Apple tv 4 look perfectly, Very nice work!
I do have one problem when I use this skin on the Apple TV 4 (Krypton beta 3), I can't pin favourites to the menu (and/or top shelf).
On windows everything is working fine, but on the Apple TV I get favourites error when I select a placeholder in Home page customizer.
I don't know if this is a problem with the favourits script or the skin..
(2016-11-22, 09:39)Angelized1985 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, first of all, I love this theme. It complements the Apple tv 4 look perfectly, Very nice work!
I do have one problem when I use this skin on the Apple TV 4 (Krypton beta 3), I can't pin favourites to the menu (and/or top shelf).
On windows everything is working fine, but on the Apple TV I get favourites error when I select a placeholder in Home page customizer.
I don't know if it's possible to get an error log file from atv but if it is possible it would be very helpful.

Hi,

The top shelf data is picked up from the main Jodi library of movies and TVs shows.

What ever you point your library at will be used for top shelf

E.g., if you add a movie location that points to a local folder, the Jodi library will scrape meta data for those movies.

This is a standard kodi feature that has been around from day 1

Sent from my iPhone
Hello,

Just found out about this skin and LOVE it, but what am I missing on how to change widgets for the upper rowHuh? All I want to do is show exodus movies and tv shows as nice widgets for the first 2 apps (movies and tv shows). It seems like the pictures posted on this thread are doing that but when I go to settings>customize home icons...all I can do is turn them on/off by clicking the icon....no option to "change widget". Can anyone please help me?

Thanks Smile
The default icons are linked to the kodi library. You can't add exodus data to your default kodi library as it does not intergrate with the kodi library.

You can however create favourites from various sections within exodus such as trending movies, popular tv shows and add then to the homescreen topshelf by using the top shelf favourite icons in home page customiser

Sent from my iPhone
But please don't talk about none supported (illegal) plugins on this forun

Sent from my iPhone
(2016-11-22, 09:39)Angelized1985 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, first of all, I love this theme. It complements the Apple tv 4 look perfectly, Very nice work!
+1
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19