Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: PineApple.Tv Skin { Apple tvOS 13 Based Skin }
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Sorry, The build installation keeps failing on my system. But this video covers the new update in depth.
I don't know if this is a copy of my or @iCanuck skin. It's just a little bit different.
While it was installing, it mentioned TVOSX and it's icon was of TVOSX, so I assume it originates from TVOSX. It can't be a standalone skin because he says it's a custom mod.

PS. I think you should add the aerial screensaver to your repo. It is the same screensaver Apple TVs use by default.
(2017-01-01, 19:32)emre.ay Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know if this is a copy of my or @iCanuck skin. It's just a little bit different.

Same bugs on ATV4
(2017-01-01, 19:32)emre.ay Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know if this is a copy of my or @iCanuck skin. It's just a little bit different.

Blush
(2017-01-02, 17:51)fastcolors Wrote: [ -> ]

Blush
* or a copy of fastcolors work [emoji4]
Kodi 16
opensubtitles.org addon enabled, account created and logged in
Subtitles enabled

But in specto and exodus I can't download subtitles

The option isn't available, cursor won't move to 'download subtitles'

http://m.imgur.com/s565kXY
Loaded the latest I can find on Android TV Kodi 17 rc 3
Works good except when I click on TV SHOWS nothing happens

Is there a more up to date version I need to get from somewhere or a FIX

Thanks
The latest version of the skin is 1.2 - there are no newer versions at present.

The newest rendition of this skin at present is the original sio2 ATV4 version by fastcolors. Which is what both this and tvOS-x are based on.

Both tvOS-x and this wonderful pineapple skin development is currently stalled. Check out the new version of sio2 until updates are released for these others.

Sent from my iPhone
TV Show button doesn't work. Any idea?
(2017-01-29, 12:54)brau Wrote: [ -> ]TV Show button doesn't work. Any idea?

Go to sio2 ATV4 edition,best by far!
(2017-01-29, 13:08)traidory Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-29, 12:54)brau Wrote: [ -> ]TV Show button doesn't work. Any idea?

Go to sio2 ATV4 edition,best by far!

Thanks! SiO2 works a lot better.
Yeah, SIO2 is definitely way better. Go check it out, animations and overall experience much more polished.
Sio2 is still development and will only get better.

We've strived for an ATV clone skin ever since v12 with the original quartz skin wag back when.

SIO2 was the first attempt at an ATV3 style skin with both TVOS-X and this skin all added little touches and moved things forward while Fastcolors was away but now he's back with gusto and with the help of all of us, we can at least get our ATV4 clone that we've all wanted Smile

Sent from my iPhone
Still think SIO2 is the perfect ATV4 clone as it is, I highly recommend people go check it out. Everything feels better across the board with SIO2 vs Pineapple. But hey, if this dev is trying to make their skin work as good as SIO2 more power to them
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19