Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Young and the Restless addon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone, I just wanted to check to see if anyone has an addon for watching the US soap Young and the Restless. I can only seen to find it on live TV. Which doesnt work for me as Im as work.

Please let me know.

Thx
(2016-06-24, 03:35)wowbones Wrote: [ -> ]Hey everyone, I just wanted to check to see if anyone has an addon for watching the US soap Young and the Restless. I can only seen to find it on live TV. Which doesnt work for me as Im as work.

Please let me know.

Thx

WCBS Programs. Available in the kodi.org repo.
http://addons.kodi.tv/show/plugin.video.wral/
Thanks for the post, but after installing the addon, and I click on the program I get a WCBS program error. Any help you can give me here.

Thx
If you install it from the repo - Settings->Add-ons->Install from repository you will automatically install the required script.module.t1mlib
Ya, I used this process. Should I've used a different process ?

Settings
Add-ons
Install from repository / Get add-ons
Kodi add-on repository
Video Add-ons
WCBS Programs
Install
Then post a debug log to xbmclogs.com and post the link here in the forum.
I have been trying to get the debug uplaoder to work, not having any luck. Im getting an error on the error log, how ironic. I have my email address enter debugger turned on, still nothing
Just for info this addon will only work if you are located in the US.
AAhh, thats probably why this isnt working. Anyone know of any other addons where I can watch Young and the Restless.
Why not set up a pvr system and record it ?
Im new to Kodi. I have only had my unit for 2 days now, just figuring everything out. Do you know a good PVR addon I could use ?
I am new to Kodi. I saw a comment about setting up a PVR and record Young and the Restless. How do I do this. I also want to watch General Hospital. TIA.
PVR (wiki) should get you started.

But the important point is having a legal and legitimate channel source which plays the programmes you want to watch or record.