Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: mouse over sensitive,just 1shake, video quit back to menu.any suggestion?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
brand new, just sign up today. Be gentle, thanks.

mouse over sensitive,just 1shake, video quit back to menu.any suggestion?

thanks

bun
Are you saying that when you shake your mouse that Kodi quits media playback?
I have a usb optic mouse attached to android tablet. When watching movie/video, mouse resting on desk, if you touch the mouse, or tap on the desk, movie will quit and send you to the menu. I have to re click the movie/video title to resume movie. It happens so frequent, I have to either remove the mouse, out or put the mouse face up. Any suggestion? Is there any setting about mouse when tap, mouse response? Tks

bun
(2016-06-29, 22:53)bunanson Wrote: [ -> ]I have a usb optic mouse attached to android tablet. When watching movie/video, mouse resting on desk, if you touch the mouse, or tap on the desk, movie will quit and send you to the menu. I have to re click the movie/video title to resume movie. It happens so frequent, I have to either remove the mouse, out or put the mouse face up. Any suggestion? Is there any setting about mouse when tap, mouse response? Tks

bun

So do you use the mouse to navigate the Kodi menus on a tablet? Why not just disable or unplug the mouse. I still don't understand why moving the mouse would quit playback and return you to the main menu. It should only bring up Kodi's playback controls.

Post a debug log when it happens so we can take a look.
Yes, you are right. It should only bring up Kodi's playback controls. But not with android tablet. I have no problem with PC. I will pay attention to see if there is a patern. This problem is quite annoying, just see if any other people have similar trouble.

Thanks, again

bun
Problem persisted, please help.

Different mouse, optic mouse, wired mouse, same problem. Say, halfway playing the video, you need to adjust something, either stop subtitle or increase sound, touch the mouse, it bypass the playback controls, kicks you back to movie selection. Only happen with android, kodi 17. I have Kodi 16 and Kodi 15 running in other laptops, no such problem. I am thinking to downgrade to 16, as the problem is so annoying, I cannot touch the mouse button when watching movie. Love to post a debug log if someone teach me how to print out a debug log files,

Thanks a million,

bun
The mouse moving shouldn't cause that to happen. It sounds like a right-click is happening, which would back out of a movie.
(2016-09-01, 05:57)bunanson Wrote: [ -> ]Love to post a debug log if someone teach me how to print out a debug log files,

Debug Log