Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: How to install a Filipino TV plugin on KODI?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm from Philippines and immigrated to the US several years ago. I made the payment to TFC monthly in order to watch Filipino TV.
As you know, only all kinds of content from abscbn is available, but I did so for two years.
The day before yesterday, I saw a Filipino IPTV box at a friend's house and I found It can display tens of HD native Filipino channels including ABS CBN, GMA 7, TV5, PTV4 and so on. But I think it’s too expensive for me. After I studied the box, I found it’s a common KODI box. I copied the plugin named Hello Live and installed into another Android box, but it cannot run.
Who can help me install the plugin Hello Live? I have the plugin here. I hope a KODI expert can help me. I can send you the plugin.
If you are referring to HalowTV, its banned here. Google may help you though.

http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_rul...ed_add-ons
Helo live it doesn't work on kodi it will work only on their weltv machine
OK I have never heard of Helo Live, or Hello Live. You better look at it and see who wrote it, and contact them. Details should be in addon.xml in the root directory of the unzipped file.
(2016-06-30, 16:06)Jeffoy0519 Wrote: [ -> ]Helo live it doesn't work on kodi it will work only on their weltv machine

Thank you so much.You are such an expert.I checked with my friend,it is called WELTV Filipino IPTV box.He told me what I have(hello live)should be an individual app instead of add-on.Sorry for the confusion,man.Now I have the box on hand,it works pretty well.Tks again!
(2016-06-30, 22:38)nickr Wrote: [ -> ]OK I have never heard of Helo Live, or Hello Live. You better look at it and see who wrote it, and contact them. Details should be in addon.xml in the root directory of the unzipped file.

Thank you as well,you are so nice!
Yes Hello Live is an app used on Weltv or Filstreambox. I know they are pretty much the same thing or its made by the same manufacturer, but I believe the Filstreambox has better support. Hello Live is all live channels and not part of Kodi, thats why its more expensive. I believe you are paying for them to maintain servers, but there is no monthly fees so its worth it. Better than paying for TFC where you only get a few channels and pay about $15 -30 a month. I have a few friends that have this box, and its more stable than links coming from Kodi.
BABALA: Beware Hello Live by WELTV! Their unit sold for $200 and they don't honor warranty. My unit broke within a month or I think they send me a factory defect and they refused to replace it. Very bad customer service and worst product ever!!! This $200 IPTV box is not even worth $20. My tvbox bought on ebay for $30 is much much better. Mabwibwisit ka lang sa kakapanood sa WELTV, It freezes every 10 secs, service down, buffering even my internet is running 95mbps.
BABALA: Beware Hello Live by WELTV! Their unit sold for $200 and they don't honor warranty. My unit broke within a month or I think they send me a factory defect and they refused to replace it. Very bad customer service and worst product ever!!! This $200 IPTV box is not even worth $20. My tvbox bought on ebay for $30 is much much better. Mabwibwisit ka lang sa kakapanood sa WELTV, It freezes every 10 secs, service down, buffering even my internet is running 95mbps.
(2016-10-22, 22:25)NoToWelTV Wrote: [ -> ]BABALA: Beware Hello Live by WELTV! Their unit sold for $200 and they don't honor warranty. My unit broke within a month or I think they send me a factory defect and they refused to replace it. Very bad customer service and worst product ever!!! This $200 IPTV box is not even worth $20. My tvbox bought on ebay for $30 is much much better. Mabwibwisit ka lang sa kakapanood sa WELTV, It freezes every 10 secs, service down, buffering even my internet is running 95mbps.

Salamat sa pagtama. inirekomenda ito ng kaibigan ko noong mga nakaraang buwan at hanggang ngayon ay gumagana ito ng maayos. Katulad ito ng sa kaibigan ko. WelPinoy na yata ang pangalan nila ngayon. Gusto ko ito, pati ng aking pamilya at mga kaibigan, at gusto irerekomenda ko siya sa aking mga kaibigan at mga kakilala.
(2016-09-02, 03:43)Rredhorse73 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes Hello Live is an app used on Weltv or Filstreambox. I know they are pretty much the same thing or its made by the same manufacturer, but I believe the Filstreambox has better support. Hello Live is all live channels and not part of Kodi, thats why its more expensive. I believe you are paying for them to maintain servers, but there is no monthly fees so its worth it. Better than paying for TFC where you only get a few channels and pay about $15 -30 a month. I have a few friends that have this box, and its more stable than links coming from Kodi.

Well,you are right.Hopefully they can keep that good service for long!
@Diehardbookbiter - the forum language is English only please
is this topic still active?
the hello live app is for weltv and filstreambox only because it detects your MAC address.

theres another way to watch pinoy channels. you need to buy an iptv box from ebay (120$ to 180$) then subscribe to a website (10$/Month) for 1500 channels.

my friend has it and i think its better than welpinoy, weltv or filstreambox because it has hips of channels and more reliable.
I saw a tv box on ebay which has free filipino channels but its not live.

here's the screenshot of the channels.

Pages: 1 2