Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Nvidia Shield TV Library Cleaning Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, Can anyone confirm that their Nvidia Shield TV is not crashing/ hanging when you do a library clean manually from the settings. I am having issues on both my shield consoles, I click on clean library and it just hangs and I have to force the app closed in the shield menu's.
This has only been happening since the last Kodi update (16.1). I have tried uninstalling and deleting library and adding again but I am still getting the issue but I have Kodi working perfectly (same build) on my PC!

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
There are two big Shield threads, would have been best to ask in there instead of creating a new thread. No crashes from me, nor do I remember reading anyone else posting that issue ever.
Where is the media library stored and how is the Shield connecting to it?

You can also try SPMC, the Android specific version of Kodi, but Kodi or the Shield are not your issue
Media stored on Netgear Nas shared via NFS everything wired through network switch. Latest released Kodi build (16.1)

SPMC works perfectly, but I have never had this issue with Kodi before.
As you have at least 3 lots going, are you using a central control point for the library, ie MySQL? If not you should, so one lot of data handling for all libraries and resume, watched markers etc are synced.