Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: A way to maximize the screen?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I need to be able to maximize the screen, but not go to full screen mode. I know the screen toggle button, but this doesn't work for me for the particular issue I am trying to solve now. I need to have a way to always go to maximized mode, not toggle with full screen. I have found a minimize screen command in the keymapper add on, but nothing for maximized. Can anyone help me with a solution? Smile I use Helix 14.2 Beta and Aeon Nox skin.

Best regards
Christopher
Do you mean having it keep windowed mode? if so do you have "Use a full screen window rather than true fullscreen" enabled in Settings -> Video output.
Thanks for your reply. I don't want to keep it windowed 90 % of the time, but I need to do so when using the Chrome Launcher (as starting Chrome Launcher from full screen mode crashes KODI on my computer). So is there a shortcut to maximize the windows, like there is for minimize or screen toggle? (I need this for a macro for my remote control, manually setting this every time is too inconvenient for my wife, who wishes to use this to activate Spotify).

Best
Christopher