Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Status Bar cut off
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Been using Kodi now for awhile now on my Intel NUC. The last time I reinstalled though, when I play 80% of TV shows or movies, the status bar (both Top and Bottom on Aeon Nox Silvo skin) is 50% off screen. No matter how I calibrate the screen, this continues to happen. None of the other menus appear to be cut off like this.

Any ideas?
Where are you calibrating the screen? There is two places one in the settings/system and another in the OSD in the video. If you have a common desktop prior to launching Kodi ensure it's corner to corner size matches the screen.
I am using Libreelec as my OS, with a newish Samsung TV. Calibrating using System - System - Video Output - Video calibration.
Here I calibrate everything perfectly, and all menus in kodi show perfectly. The only place that is broken is when you launch a video, and launch the status bar. Then half the status bar, both top and bottom, are off screen.
Again, this never used to happen.
Thanks for any and all hints, and tips!