Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: TV Guide Fullscreen - possibly the most powerful TV Guide in the world. ;)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have recently had to do a complete rebuild of my webgrab ini file, due to source changing things with their listings, and because of this I am currently missing things like categories, series/episode numbers.
I have noticed that I am not getting any program images (i know omdb is broken). Is this section completely broken, or is it something my end (maybe missing some info required in my xml file?)?
Right now it looks like that omdb and tvdb images are not working.
omdb needs a paid api key.
tvdb have changed their website considerably but it should be fixable.
imdb might be working for movies.

I'm not sure I have the time or energy to fix them as the best source of images should be from a good webgrab ini file or paid subscription like SchedulesDirect.

Finding movies does need a year field or (YEAR) at the end of the title otherwise it will look for a tv series.

There should be at least one good source for UK programs at webgrab with full info.
You'll have to test them all to find out which one.

If there really is nothing available let me know and I'll see if I can fix some of the image scraping.
Hello friends,
have new problem with Kodi Leia.
Since Zattoo HiQ Addon updated a few times (few weeks ago) I could start streams from it by TVGuide.
Everytime I want to start or review an ZattooHiQ(latest) stream, whole Kodi Leia(latest) is crashing. Kicks me back to Android Homescreen.
Kodi 17 is working fine with all latest Addons.
It works ok on the version I'm using on Windows.
Kodi (18.0-ALPHA1 Git:20180308-f0dce70c48-dirty). Platform: Windows NT x86 32-bit
(2018-06-11, 12:17)primaeval Wrote: [ -> ]It works ok on the version I'm using on Windows.
Kodi (18.0-ALPHA1 Git:20180308-f0dce70c48-dirty). Platform: Windows NT x86 32-bit
 Oh sorry Mister. Forgot to write that it crashes Kodi on Android TV Box
It works ok on a Nvidia Shield too.
Kodi (18.0-ALPHA2 Git:20180424-cd6c3fa). Platform: Android ARM 64-bit

Try a fresh Kodi profile to see if some of your TVGF settings are causing a problem.
Hello,
Again, Thank you for all your work on this addon.
I have a request:
Is it possible under "Setting" - "Optional" to have an " Import Playlist at start up" with URL/File and location?

Thank you in advance!!!

Cat
Hi.

There are already several ways to import playlists in Optional.

The mappings.ini \ Import m3u option works like it does in IPTV Simple Client where the tvg-id maps to the xmltv channel id.

The addons.ini Playlist Subscriptions will import several playlists into the addons.ini file under the script.tvguide.fullscreen section.

Was there something else you needed it to do?
We spoke a few days ago.
I need to have multiple links for channels and the only way you said was possible by importing m3u list.

Thanks,

Cat
Everything is set up internally to only map one channel to one stream.
The Alternative Streams is a workaround for manually adding more streams to a channel.
If I find some spare energy some day I'll have a look if the extra streams can be pulled into the Alternative Streams but I've got a feeling it is going to be tricky.

The best solution is to simply make an SD/HD combination of channels in your xmltv/m3u files or use IPTV Simple Client.
If you have the time try it please.
Otherwise thanks again for all your work.

Cat

PS: What I have to do right now is to import m3u list every time I make a change. Since the Names of the links are not changed it will overwrite\update the links in database.
Are you saying you do an Import m3u in Optional but it doesn't change the channel mapping in source.db even with Reset on Start turned on?
If it doesn't I'll see if I can fix it.
(2018-06-11, 13:32)primaeval Wrote: [ -> ]It works ok on a Nvidia Shield too.
Kodi (18.0-ALPHA2 Git:20180424-cd6c3fa). Platform: Android ARM 64-bit

Try a fresh Kodi profile to see if some of your TVGF settings are causing a problem.
 Tried now to update to latest Kodi Alpha. Deleted org.xbmc.kodi in Android/Data before. Then I installed TVGuide and Zattoo HiQ by repos and configured Zattoo and TVGuide. Saved one Zattoo stream (3+) to my Guide and.....
it crashed. It crashes everytime. Very sad that there is no crash.log in Android. Here are my logs:
mega.nz kodilogs.zip
There is nothing strange in the logs.

I take it the streams play ok straight from the Zattoo addon?

The thing that usually causes problems with TVGF in Android is the MediaSurface Codec in the Kodi System Video Settings.
Try changing that.

TVGF uses a windowed video player so that the OSD dialogs can be drawn on top.

Have you tried turning off the osd in:
Settings \ Playback \ Enable OSD menu
or
Use Alternative Streaming Method.

You can individually change to the Alternative Streaming Method by clicking on the streams in Stream Setup \ Addons.

Have you tried an older Leia version like I've been using from March?
No,
Channels link get updates.
Same channels. But new URL inks for the same channel ( multiple links)
I always import manually.