Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Skin not showing in Krypton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

Starting work on updating my skins for Krypton - but for some reason I can't for the life of me figure out why either of my skins aren't showing up in the skin selection box. I haven't done anything to them other than update the xbmc.gui dependency to 5.12.0

With debug logging on it shows the skins have been read from my addons dir (i.e. 17:00:15 T:8428 DEBUG: ADDON: cpluff: 'Plug-in skin.eminence.2 has been installed.'), but they just don't show up in the skin selection box from appearance settings (or interface or whatever it is called now).

Is there some additional check in Krypton that I don't know about like a check for one of the new dialog names (e.g. DialogConfirm.xml) ? I feel like I'm overlooking something really obvious but I really can't think what.
perhaps they are disabled?
Ah, of course. Pretty sure that was it. Knew it would be something simple. Thanks!
i am having the same problem and unfortunately for me i am not as sharp as jurialmunkey. i do not understand ronie's answer.

thank you
(2016-07-12, 15:48)mxlance Wrote: [ -> ]i am having the same problem and unfortunately for me i am not as sharp as jurialmunkey. i do not understand ronie's answer.

thank you

just go to addons -> my addons -> choose the category -> select the addon -> addon info dialog -> hit "enable"
thanks for the help.
while mowing the lawn, remembered how to do it and returned to delete this post.
mowing made me sharper! who knew?
thanks for reply