Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Memory Leak when disabling "Show Coming Up Next box"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Running Kodi 16.1 on a new HTPC build and running into a memory leak that crashes Kodi. After performing numerous tests, I finally narrowed it down to happening when the option for "Show Coming Up Next box" is disabled.

I've tried using Kodi version 15, 16 and 17, in addition to versions 0.7.7a and b, and 0.7.8 of PseudoTV.

Anyone else experiencing this problem?
Don't know how often Lunatixz comes here to look at these forums. You may want to post over in his PseudoTV Live specific forum.

Mark
I see everything Wink

Not much information to go on, I'll check it out... but memory leaks are not exactly simple to track down to a specific plugin... Kodi does eat up ram while playing content (depending on your cache settings).
(2016-07-13, 20:10)Lunatixz Wrote: [ -> ]I see everything Wink

Not much information to go on, I'll check it out... but memory leaks are not exactly simple to track down to a specific plugin... Kodi does eat up ram while playing content (depending on your cache settings).

Thank you so much for taking the time to look into this! Let me know if there's anything else you need (logs, system config, etc).