Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Cant exit kodi or get to home screen on MXQ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im very new to android tv boxes. I set my MQX up at work everything was working great. Then i took it home, nothing worked, because i had not set up the wifi for my house yet. So i hit the home button, nothing. Im able to exit kodi through the main kodi menu by pressing back, but it just flashes a black screen then reloads kodi. I can't find a way to change wifi settings in kodi, and I cannot find any way to get back to home screen. I tried fresh start add-on but it didn't do anything to help. any help is appreciated.
You will need to submit a debug log for support but first you will have to remove the plethora of banned piracy add-ons you have installed that you mentioned in your first (trashed) thread.

If you can replicate the issue with a clean installation and submit the log, we can try and help.
I just tried to do that got an error message when I tried to upload log and box froze. Cycled power now it is stuck at the mxq logo screen. Not sure what to do now.
I wasn't aware 3 was a plethora, but regardless fresh start should have removed them all
(2016-07-14, 18:44)bscriver Wrote: [ -> ]I wasn't aware 3 was a plethora, but regardless fresh start should have removed them all

That add-on is also from a banned repo so if it's repo is still installed it will preclude you from support.