Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: WIMM for Kodi 17?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WIMM doesn't seem to work with the Alpha builds for Kodi 17. Is there something different in the database now that causes this? WIMM just sits at the loading screen with the circle spinner going round and round like it's thinking but can't figure out what it has to do next. Anything that a user with some basic programming knowledge can do to get things back on track?
try a javascipt debugger like firebug (for firefox).
Sorry, I don't understand. Are you saying there might be an issue with my browser and not Kodi/WIMM?
no, there might be a problem with the plugin. over a javascipt debugger you might find out what the problem is, and maybe some here can help about that, and you can change the code for your needs and you could also tell
the devs... i hope i could explain better this time.
Thanks for the insight. Not sure my knowledge of java is enough to pull this off though. And I think the plug-in is dead at this point. There doesn't seem to be any dev working on it. Haven't been able to find a good library editor that give the same or even better options either.
well, try this with the javascipt console. when there is an error post it. also have a look what json-rpc requests are sent and what the answer is. when there is something wrong indicated, post it here. i am sure someone can help. maybe you just need to adjusta single line in the source code for a working solution.

EDIT: i made an image with firebug and firefox. here a response for a working request. Maybe this helps in finding out