Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Music Partymode and MyMusicPlaylist.xml question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you start a PartyMode Playlist, Kodi always shows the Playlist View (MyMusicPlaylist.xml) after adding the 10 songs.
I tried a few skins and its always the same, is this Hard coded in kodi somehow?

I wannt to show the visualisation when starting a Party Playlist.

there is a work around to go the the visualisation when starting a Song, if you create a Custom_FullscreenEnabler.xml
Code:
<window type="dialog" id="3001">
    <allowoverlay>no</allowoverlay>
    <onload condition="!Window.IsActive(visualisation)">FullScreen</onload>
    <visible>Player.HasAudio + Skin.HasSetting(MusicAuto) + !Skin.HasSetting(Use_Startup_Playlist) + !SubString(Window(videolibrary).Property(TvTunesIsAlive),true)</visible>
    <controls></controls>
</window>

but Partymode Ignores this file.

I added
Code:
<onload condition="!Window.IsActive(visualisation)">ReplaceWindow(visualisation)</onload>
to MyMusicPlaylist.xml but than you cant select the playlist view anymore for obvious reasons.

any idea for a workaround?

PS: IntegerGreaterThan(MusicPlayer.Time,1) is more annoying than helpfull for me
Can't test ATM for a good answer, but my thought would be to store a state variable in musicplaylist window property that you would set/unset onload and onunload based on musicpartymode.enabled and the current property setting. You would need to work out the exact logic needed. Might ask in the skinning forum for better ideas.

scott s.
im bring this back up, because it still bugs me, and I havent figured out a solution