Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Trying to download APK - Nollyland
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,
I'm trying to download Nollyland (Nigerian movies) video add-on (or app?) to Kodi.
I searched for it in programme add-ons and couldn't find it. I see the APK file on Google to download it, but I don't know how to put this inside Kodi itself.
Can someone tell me how to put apk files into Kodi? Or else, just how I get Nollyland in there itself?
I'm not very technical. Thanks for your help and patience.
Best,
Daniel Smile
An APK file is for installing a separate application - nothing to do with Kodi at all.

You should be able to install it directly from the Play Store if your device is compatible with it.
Thank you for your swift reply, Darren.
Oh right. I kind of need to get a Nigerian movie app inside Kodi, and it seems I cannot get Nollyland in there. Maybe there is an alternative app. I tried downloading IPTV (live Nigerian TV) as well inside Kodi as that was in Program Add-ons under African, but had trouble with that too.
May anyone know of an alternative app or a way of getting Nollyland inside Kodi itself? Sorry if I'm being annoying haha.
You should be able to install it on your device and then access it from Programs - Android Apps within kodi.