Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Several Problems with Music Player
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

I have the latest Jarvis Kodi on my Android TV Box (Himedia Q10 Pro) and I have turned into some bugs during music playback:

With default Settings for Music and Sound (in System menu) all seemed right, except the sound, which reason I figured out how to change the Sound and Music releated settings in Kodi to get at least an acceptable sound. (I'm using my TV Box's analog RCA output with a set of 2.0 Active Speakers).

But after changing the setting I have found the following issues:

1. The song "elapsed time " counter doesn't show any vallues, rather shows "0:00" all the time. And sometimes it also "flickers" rapidly, like if it couldn't decide what value to show. (Besides the "total song duration" time value is shown correctly.) Can this be caused by some of the settings I have changed, so KODI can't read or count the correct elapsed play time for the songs?

2. The visualiser (the default one in KODI) is also became buggy. It shows and rotates in the background, but the colored bars are still and not reacting and moving to the music at all, like they should normally.

I have tried it with plenty music files, with different sources, but still the same.

Can any of my settings mess up these functions and if so than how could I fix it?Huh Or could it be some kind of incompatibility issue with my Android Box? As I said with KODI's default setting all the above works falwlessly. So I'm waiting for some advice how to fix these.

My changed Settings are as follows:

Music:

Volume adjustment-> Off
Avoid Clipping on replaygained files-> Off

Audio Output menu:

Number of channels-> 2.0
Output configuration-> Best Match
Stereo upmix -> Off
Maintain original volume downmix-> Off
Resample Quality-> High
Enable audio DSP processing-> Off
Enable Passthrou-> Off

The Android version on my Box is 5.1.

Thanks for the replies and recommedations!Blush
These sound like platform specific issues, so moving to Android forum where you are more likely to get that kind of help.