Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Video nodes to separate movies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm having some trouble using video nodes in Krypton to separate the movies section. I have two main movie sources shared, one for my Hollywood movies and the other for Kids movies. I want to separate the Kids one out so they don't appear by default in the main Movies section. Can I use nodes to do this? If so, can someone please point me to a tutorial on how this is done in Krypton? I've tried lots of Youtube videos but so far have not had any luck. I don't even know if this is possible with the default Estuary skin or not. Hoping someone can help!
Video nodes (wiki) will do this, and the instructions on changing the nodes (editing XML files or using the node editor add-on) should be the same for v16 and v17. Nodes are universal and will apply to all skins. However, nodes might not change the default home screen items (wiki) on some skins.
I also have the movies separate from the kids movies,
But used the smart playlist.
But nodes work the same.
I'm not at home now,
But when I get home I can show you mine .xml
Only thing you need to-do is to remove the main movie entry and add the 2 new playlist or nodes