Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: WebGrab+Plus Configurator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
I have no idea what's wrong with my system. I entered 90210 and it just kept New York.

I tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling it, but it saves the settings - I can't fine the user data add-on folder.

Primaeval, what folder am I looking for to completely remove tis add-on and reinstall?

Sent from my OnePlus 2
(2016-08-13, 18:42)iainmacleod Wrote: [ -> ]I have no idea what's wrong with my system. I entered 90210 and it just kept New York.

I tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling it, but it saves the settings - I can't fine the user data add-on folder.

Primaeval, what folder am I looking for to completely remove tis add-on and reinstall?

Sent from my OnePlus 2

I expect you need to set up the output folder and xmltv folder in the Settings,
then copy the config output to that folder.

See the first post for some help.

Go slow and see what gets created in each folder.
Look for paths in main.py that start with special:// to understand what ends up where.

addon: addons\script.webgrab
data: userdata\addon_data\script.webgrab

The root of those folders depends on your device and os.
Probably .kodi on linux/android in your home folder or /storage.
Probably %appdata%\kodi on windows.
Ahhh, so it uses the WebGrab+Plus folder. I'll investigate. Thanks. I'm on Pi. LibreELEC.

Sent from my OnePlus 2
(2016-08-13, 21:12)iainmacleod Wrote: [ -> ]Ahhh, so it uses the WebGrab+Plus folder. I'll investigate. Thanks. I'm on Pi. LibreELEC.

Sent from my OnePlus 2

Here is my settings.xml file that works on a rpi with libreelec.
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2392555
Thanks. I configured mine the same, but I'm still having issue with the lab not recognizing my zip. Can I modify it in a file manually somewhere?

Sent from my OnePlus 2
Wow. VPN issue again. Had to disable to specify zip... No idea.

Sent from my OnePlus 2
Ok. Lab seems to be working fine, only issue I see it that it doesn't pull down one of my stations - believe it is My-TV.

Would it be possible for lab to save your settings? Because if I go in to look, everything I have selected previously is removed - so I have to add it all again, just a slight nuisance.

No issues with offsets, I make the wpg file, then WebGrab applies the correct offsets based on chans2correct.xml.

Thanks primaeval!

Sent from my OnePlus 2
(2016-08-14, 00:03)iainmacleod Wrote: [ -> ]Ok. Lab seems to be working fine, only issue I see it that it doesn't pull down one of my stations - believe it is My-TV.

Would it be possible for lab to save your settings? Because if I go in to look, everything I have selected previously is removed - so I have to add it all again, just a slight nuisance.

No issues with offsets, I make the wpg file, then WebGrab applies the correct offsets based on chans2correct.xml.

Thanks primaeval!

Sent from my OnePlus 2

I wasn't going to save the zip code because for most people it will be a one off setting.
The tv.com Webgrab+Plus ini file only allows one location and provider.

You shouldn't need chans2correct.xml if you apply the timezone utc offset correctly.
Try the same UTC-05:00 or US/Eastern timezone for Pittsburgh and remove the chans2correct.xml entries.
- tv.com saves zip and timezone setting
- uses script.toolbox for log viewer

Thanks @MikeKL
Nice gents, I'll look at this today.

Sent from my OnePlus 2
(2016-08-14, 10:11)primaeval Wrote: [ -> ]0.0.19

Thanks @MikeKL
Works great, very useful, here is a screenbgrab

(2016-08-14, 16:34)MikeKL Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks @MikeKL
Works great, very useful
Looking at more recent webgrabplus log again today (with ref to screengrab) Only seeing 6 viewer pages of log regardless of real overall length of log. Did not notice yesterday as took screenshot whilst webgrabplus job was running.
(2016-08-15, 12:30)MikeKL Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-14, 16:34)MikeKL Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks @MikeKL
Works great, very useful
Looking at more recent webgrabplus log again today (with ref to screengrab) Only seeing 6 viewer pages of log regardless of real overall length of log. Did not notice yesterday as took screenshot whilst webgrabplus job was running.

- log viewer fix

I think it was a text length limit in passing the log text to script.toolbox via a url parameter.
Luckily the xbmcgui.Dialog().textviewer function is in Kodi from Jarvis onwards, so I used it directly.
It worked for a test file of 10000 lines, so I hope it works for you.
(2016-08-15, 13:14)primaeval Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-15, 12:30)MikeKL Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-14, 16:34)MikeKL Wrote: [ -> ]Works great, very useful

- log viewer fix

I think it was a text length limit in passing the log text to script.toolbox via a url parameter.
Luckily the xbmcgui.Dialog().textviewer function is in Kodi from Jarvis onwards, so I used it directly.
It worked for a test file of 10000 lines, so I hope it works for you.
That sorted it, thank you, very easy to sroll through log from the couch CoolCool

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24