Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kodi didnt add Films to Films
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good day. I first time tried the Kodi, so sorry if its look dumb.
I literally follow the FAQ and manual and make
1) dl and install Kodi 16.1 Jarvis from official link
2) install it
3) found about dsplayer kodi, installed it
4) start kodi and setup it to a) language b) audio\video settings c) add kinopoisk parcer
5) in video set add folder with movies , call it "movies", set type to "movies" and choose KINOPOISK as parcer.
6) Kodi asks to update, i agreed, it start to work
7) after its done i havent see any video in films except 1-2 of 100+, but all other viewable as "files" only

how to repair it to make description, ratings and such in FILMS category?

ImageImageImageImage
Are your files propely named ?

I use x:\movies\movie_name (date)\movie_name(date).mkv

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
What on earth is kinopoisk?
(2016-08-09, 11:11)nickr Wrote: [ -> ]What on earth is kinopoisk?

I think it's like IMDb in Russian

Looks to a russian movie details website which going by the above screenshots there's a scaper for it, so maybe something on the website has changed breaking the scraper. As far as I can see there's no support for this scraper here so you maybe best posting at http://xbmc.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=82 and no doubt they'll ask for a debug Log_file (wiki) as we would also need to take any further look into your problem.
Looks like I was a bit slow in typing, this thing called work can be right distracting at times Smile
thank you all, its really looks like just in kodi stock repository is very old version used. now i install the latest 1075, but cant understand how to update library manually.
(2016-08-09, 10:37)sarlan19 Wrote: [ -> ]Are your files propely named ?

I use x:\movies\movie_name (date)\movie_name(date).mkv

yes, naming is fine. I use PLEX as standart launcher for HTPC and theres no any problem with understanding (i got 30tb of content), and just want to try "all talk about" KODI, but still cant figure out how to make it work.
its look like kinopoisk parcer is broken (even latest version of it). with Universal parser all fims found fine (not fine as it should be if perfectly, some name in original eng titles, but its ok)
You should be able to redo a search using the "i" key for each entry and refresh search for the name manually.

The other option is to "C" for the context menu and edit the movies title/name to what you would prefer.
Why not use tmdb scraper?
(2016-08-09, 14:41)k4sh1n Wrote: [ -> ]You should be able to redo a search using the "i" key for each entry and refresh search for the name manually.

The other option is to "C" for the context menu and edit the movies title/name to what you would prefer.
Probably bcz of 500+ items of films and 120 tv series))
I was in the same boat, but then got really into (OCD) about organizing my media content.
Now they've been (albeit, with an external 3rd party tool) scraped, labelled, tagged and organized with artwork to the nth degree.

After the first few batches (hundred or sooooo), it's now much less of chore to add one or two new files into the mix.
Coincidentally though, your time may be better spent watching rather then re-organizing your collection.
(Y-OCD-MMV)
(2016-08-09, 23:20)k4sh1n Wrote: [ -> ]Coincidentally though, your time may be better spent watching rather then re-organizing your collection.
lol - where's the fun in that? SmileSmile
Pages: 1 2