Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Run Kodi on Android Emulator on Windows 10 PC?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys... I searched the forums and googled that question to no avail. I'm a novice when it comes to tech so I'm trying to keep it simple. I'm not trying to completely change operating systems or get into coding or anything like that. I would like to be able to set up kodi on my windows pc just like I have it set up on my android box. why? you might ask I prefer an add-ons for all my streaming needs however my girlfriend likes her Netflix and Hulu. I want to be able to take advantage of my 500 gigs of ram, download files and build a media library and demote the android box to the bedroom. With android you can run apps like Netflix and Hulu from the home page by making them favorites to my knowledge there isn't a simple way of do that and the windows versions of Netflix and Hulu aren't remote friendly. So can I run Kodi on a Android emulator like Bluestacks and be able to integrate Netflix and Hulu?
I guess you could, but imo it's over-complicating things running emulation.
Wouldn't it be an option to check if an add on exists to in corporate access in Kodi?
I don't use Netflix but I think there are adons available for this. Don't know how good they are, though