Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: No video files found in this path!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
a couple of days ago while browsing my library, I stumbled on a duplicate listing.
The movie is a 2 disc dvd copy, aka VIDEO_TS
I checked my folder name with movieDB, no error, but their was an error in multi disc naming.

Instead of what the kodi wiki movie naming convention suggest:
The Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship of the Ring/The Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship of the Ring DVD1/VIDEO_TS/etc...
The Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship of the Ring/The Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship of the Ring DVD2/VIDEO_TS/etc...

I had it named like this instead:
The Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship of the Ring/The Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship of the Ring1/VIDEO_TS/etc...
The Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship of the Ring/The Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship of the Ring2/VIDEO_TS/etc...

I proceeded to rename my folders the proper way, and indeed the duplicate entry disappeared
Earlier today, when I clicked the (now) single entry for Info, I get the "No video files found in this path!" message
If I left click the same single entry, I get to the double file listing: from there I can play the movie just fine, but from the main movie listing, no metadata of any sort

I right clicked the main entry, selected "change content" and tried all combination of "movies are in separate..." and "scan recursively" without success

I just tried moving the main folder out of Kodi's monitored directory then back in to no avail.

Any ideas how to fix it?