Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Any experience with MyGica?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone tried this one?

Thanks

MyGica Atv586 ATSC TV Recording PVR Android TV Box with KODI (XBMC) Streamer, Wi-Fi/Ethernet H.265 Media Player

Recording PVR, watch, record live TV, set up schedules to record your favorite TV programs through EPG

Build-in north America ATSC TV tuner (US/Canada/Mexico) will receive and record free over-the-air digital broadcast and save it to the external HDD

Plug and play video streaming, built-in kodi (XBMC) add-on streaming: support full HD hardware acceleration and add-ons

Android 4.4.2 OS Arm cortex A5 quad core CPU with 1 GB DDR3 RAM and 8 GB E MMC storage

This PVR TV box is designed to receive over-the-air signal, and it is not a replacement of cable box
as much as this looks like a spam post, your posting history would indicate it's not. So I have to ask, why are you inquiring about some shitty generic "Android TV" box that has 62% 1-star reviews?
I am looking for an Android TV box with built-in ATSC tuner and PVR. This is the only one I found on Amazon. There are a lot of USB tuner and TV box without tuner. But I'm not sure if they work together.

I don't see a lot of option. There are only 8 reviews (avg 2) so that appears to be less reliable.
It's also Android 4.4.2, so may run Jarvis but won't run Krypton.
Look into WeTek Play2 (due later this month). Reliable manufacturer w/excellent support.