Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Viaplay add-on thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Hello, I have installed the addon and my series and movies is working as it should according to my subscription.
But when I try to access my channels to see live TV i just get an error. Any idea what could be wrong? Or isn't live-channels supported?

Thanks for the support and great addon!
/Fredrik

2019-03-24 09:54:46.033 T:9136 WARNING: Previous line repeats 9 times.
2019-03-24 09:54:46.033 T:9136   ERROR: Control 55 in window 10025 has been asked to focus, but it can't
2019-03-24 09:54:49.907 T:20300   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'fallback'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Fredrik Lager\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.viaplay\default.py", line 5, in <module>
                                                addon.run()
                                              File "C:\Users\Fredrik Lager\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.viaplay\resources\lib\addon.py", line 21, in run
                                                plugin.run()
                                              File "C:\Users\Fredrik Lager\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.routing\lib\routing.py", line 115, in run
                                                self._dispatch(path)
                                              File "C:\Users\Fredrik Lager\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.routing\lib\routing.py", line 126, in _dispatch
                                                view_func(**kwargs)
                                              File "C:\Users\Fredrik Lager\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.viaplay\resources\lib\addon.py", line 106, in channels
                                                'thumb': channel['content']['images']['fallback']['template'].split('{')[0],
                                            KeyError: 'fallback'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
2019-03-24 09:54:49.943 T:2940   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.viaplay/channels?url=https%3a%2f%2fcontent.viaplay.se%2fxdk-se%2ftitta
2019-03-24 09:54:49.949 T:9136   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.viaplay/channels?url=https%3a%2f%2fcontent.viaplay.se%2fxdk-se%2ftitta) failed
(2019-03-24, 10:58)flsmedberg Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I have installed the addon and my series and movies is working as it should according to my subscription.
But when I try to access my channels to see live TV i just get an error. Any idea what could be wrong? Or isn't live-channels supported?

/Fredrik
Hi! This has been fixed in 2.1.2 (https://github.com/emilsvennesson/kodi-viaplay/releases). It's not available in the Kodi repository, but feel free to install it manually.

I have to do some python3 compatibility fixes before I can submit a new release to the official repository.
(2019-04-03, 17:06)emilsvennesson Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-03-24, 10:58)flsmedberg Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I have installed the addon and my series and movies is working as it should according to my subscription.

/Fredrik
Hi! This has been fixed in 2.1.2 (https://github.com/emilsvennesson/kodi-viaplay/releases). It's not available in the Kodi repository, but feel free to install it manually.

I have to do some python3 compatibility fixes before I can submit a new release to the official repository.

So the addon actually works? Sucks that it under no circumstances want to work for me no matter what I try.
Is there any difference if you are a direct customer to Viaplay or you get it from your provider? I have the login and all so I believe it to be the same anyways.
(2019-04-03, 17:42)inzzzomnia Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-03, 17:06)emilsvennesson Wrote: [ -> ]

/Fredrik

So the addon actually works? Sucks that it under no circumstances want to work for me no matter what I try.
Is there any difference if you are a direct customer to Viaplay or you get it from your provider? I have the login and all so I believe it to be the same anyways.   

Yes, everything should work fine (at least it does for me, huh). I'm also subscribed through my provider. You have yet to provide a debug log so I can't tell why it won't work for you.
(2019-04-03, 18:05)emilsvennesson Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-03, 17:06)emilsvennesson Wrote: [ -> ]Hi! This has been fixed in 2.1.2 (https://github.com/emilsvennesson/kodi-viaplay/releases). It's not available in the Kodi repository, but feel free to install it manually.

Yes, everything should work fine (at least it does for me, huh). I'm also subscribed through my provider. You have yet to provide a debug log so I can't tell why it won't work for you. 

I once again blew my PC out completely after that last post and installed the latest nightly of Kodi and I be damned, it works Wink
So thanks Smile
(2019-04-03, 17:06)emilsvennesson Wrote: [ -> ]Hi! This has been fixed in 2.1.2 (https://github.com/emilsvennesson/kodi-viaplay/releases). It's not available in the Kodi repository, but feel free to install it manually.

Is it possible to select the "quality" of the live stream? as it is now it is set to HD and stereo, is that depending on the content being sent or settings in the app?
(2019-06-05, 12:03)pomah Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-03, 17:42)inzzzomnia Wrote: [ -> ]So the addon actually works? Sucks that it under no circumstances want to work for me no matter what I try.

Is it possible to select the "quality" of the live stream? as it is now it is set to HD and stereo, is that depending on the content being sent or settings in the app?

I would be very interested in knowing this as well, especially here during the formula 1 season where you can select the 4k stream if you have Chrome cast ultra. I would love to be able to select this streams in Kodi.
Hi, I have noticed a bug with the live channel section. When watching a program, when it ends, the plugin "freezes" you have to exit the channel and then start it again. Sometimes it crashes during that process. Is that something related to other settings in the app? Usually you have some "continue to play next track" type of settings, I have not been able to find those...
kodi 18.3, new install on openelec raspi 3B+ 16GB
All addons required installed when prompted on screen as described here.
When clicking on "kanaler" or a episode TV series for example a play button starts up in the right corner then just disappear and no video shows. Anyone else with this problem?

/optiix87
(2019-08-14, 19:54)optiix87 Wrote: [ -> ]kodi 18.3, new install on openelec raspi 3B+ 16GB
All addons required installed when prompted on screen as described here.
When clicking on "kanaler" or a episode TV series for example a play button starts up in the right corner then just disappear and no video shows. Anyone else with this problem?

/optiix87

Yesterday plugin worked just fine.
Today, I have the same problem.

Lets hope it's just a bug at Viasat
Still not working.....

:-(

Any update on it's way?
I only have access to the sports channels and they still work for me.

I'm using Kodi nightly, 20190817, and when first installing it I got an error that the InputStream Adaptive addon wasn't compatible and was disabled but yesterday(?) Widevine was updated and by that I could enable InputStream Adaptive again so maybe that has something to do with it.

I'm a total noob with these things though so maybe it has nothing to do with it at all Wink
I believe this is due to an old version of Widevine. Try updating script.module.inputstreamhelper to version 0.3.5: https://github.com/emilsvennesson/script...r/releases
I was stupid and said no to a DRM update once. The plugin stopped working a week ago. I've updated the inpustreamhelper to 0.3.5. Is there a way to force a DRM update?
(2019-08-24, 19:18)zelder Wrote: [ -> ]I was stupid and said no to a DRM update once. The plugin stopped working a week ago. I've updated the inpustreamhelper to 0.3.5. Is there a way to force a DRM update?

Remove the cdm folder in /.kodi/userdata.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23