Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: kodi movie problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello..i have problem with the movies...every movies is with zoom and analyze its not good!
if anyone can help...better with TeamViewer 10 to look inside from my pc!
Thread moved to Windows section.

Please do not post the same message in multiple sections, once is enough (but in the right place).
Did you check your settings? Settings => System => Video output? Maybe your display mode is incorrect
Not sure what 'analyze' is referencing, but perhaps it's the 'o' command on the keyboard for some system information, the zoom issue might also be a keybaord issue, using the z keybaord key you can change the aspect. Many of these issues can be caused by a live in cat using the keybaord as a runway. Questions: are you running two screens?, Have you had a peek in settings>system> video output?, In windowed mode (slash key \) same size as the homepage and video work fine?
guys i try all of this but nothing...maybe if you have the TeamViewer 10 to help me with your control in my pc! i give my id and pass please!
Post a debug log check bottom of PatK's post for link to lots of useful info.