Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Where to find ongoing video playlist?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm feeling a bit dumb now. In the old Confluence skin I could press the left arrow in file lists and then there was an "open playlist" alternative. I think I have been through all places I can think of in Estuary twice now but I can't find something similar.

When right clicking a video and selecting "Queue item", how can I see the queue?

There is probably a letter bound to it but it in this case it won't help me since I don't have a full keyboard connected to the Kodi PC.

Anyone know where to find the playlist? Thanks Smile
Same place - in the side menu.

Doh... thanks Smile
I am using a Raspberry Pi 3 and the latest Millhouse build. Estuary skin is unmod. Disclaimer is I have limited Kodi experience in general and just testing this out.

I have created a smart playlist and can not see it like you have shown Hitcher. All I see is the Updated library and nothing underneath. Do I need to "enable" the playlist somehow? When I go to Main Menu / Videos ....... I see Media sources and Playlists (and the playlist that I created).

On a slightly different topic, is there a way to put a created playlist on the main menu?
The above method is for your current playlist; to find saved playlists simply follow the link on the home screen.