Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Ps3 Sixaxis Controller not working.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,
I have been searching for a reply all morning to no avail, hopefully it's just something I am overlooking..
Ever since the update to Krypton 17.0, my Ps3 controller (Both wire and wireless) have stopped working all together. Out of curiosity I went and reinstalled Jarvis, and everything started working again. The only problem I have with sticking with Jarvis is that when my controller is plugged in and charging, Kodi crashes during start up.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Gozzy
Let me move it to the section where the dev usually looks.

note:
Please see if you have enabled the gamecontroller addon (should be some where in "my addons")
(2016-08-23, 17:06)Martijn Wrote: [ -> ]note:
Please see if you have enabled the gamecontroller addon (should be some where in "my addons")

I have enabled both the default controller add-on as well as the joystick add-on, both together and separately and nothing seems to work.
Yeah seems my Xbox 360 doesn't do anything either but does show key presses in the log.

@garbear ping Smile
I know for sure it's not the controller, I use it to play games with no problems at all, just seems that Krypton is missing something?
possibly yes.
Looks like the same problem! Thanks for linking this.
PR10309 should fix the issue
In short install tomorrow's nightly version Smile