Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Channel logo problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
help im at a loss , "channel logo's" i have set a folder on my server for kodi to look for channel logo's i've made a few myself and placed them in the folder the png's are 268x200 yet when i try to change the logo's in logo manager only some show up also there is logo's being displayed in the folder through the channel logo manager that do not exists anymore as i deleted everything in the folder and wanted to make all from new , i've cleared the cache and data in logo manager and also cleared data from inside the simple iptv client yet i can't seem to get rid of the deleted logo's i deleted before and i can't seem to find some of the new logo's i made like i said some show some dont when browsing the folder through the channel logo manager , anyone point me in the right direction , im using the latest kodi for windows 10 and using ANox skin

thanks if you can help Confused

oh an update to this i forgot to mention , everything seems to be fine with windows version of kodi ,i'm having the problem with kodi with what i described by sideloading kodi on a amazon firestick the problem seems to be happening with kodi on the firestick
sounds like a permissions issue? can you browse to the logo folder under images in kodi?

also make sure they are PNG. thats what works for me
(2016-08-23, 18:00)bry- Wrote: [ -> ]sounds like a permissions issue? can you browse to the logo folder under images in kodi?

also make sure they are PNG. thats what works for me

yes i can browse to the folder i have my logo's in and they are all png's 268x200 some show up some dont anyway i've just uninstalled it and trying to download the apk direct from the kodi page then transfer it to the fire stick with ES file Explorer

update installed it again clean install , factory reset the stick - still have the issue
Seemed to have fixed it , kodi logo manager doesn't like looking in subfiles when sharing a the whole hard drive , even though when i share the drive subfolders will be shared i seperately shared the logo folder to and now i can see the channel icons i created when browsing through the logo manager , either this is a problem in kodi or a windows 10 bug that is not recognising subfolders