Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Not displaying at correct resolution
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've just done an update of my test system from alpha 3 to beta 1.

When I star Kodi the Estuary skin is being displayed at the wrong resolution, the effect is that it displaying as if it 1920 image on a 720 screen, the right and bottom areas of the screen are not showing although the missing content is active as I was able to access settings even though it was off screen.

The system is set to full screen, switching to windowed displays the screen correctly and maximising the window to full screen still displays OK but switching back to full screen causes the error again, the problem is not cured by a restart.

If you want logs or screen shots please ask.
I had a similar issue on one of my systems (the other was "normal", the affected system is connected to a tv and not a computer monitor). It would toggle "too big" and "normal" when I changed the display from 'windowed' to 'full screen'.

I also had an issue where the mouse would only go to a certain distance to the right and a certain distance down. It was as if the mouse "thought" that the screen size was 720 or something....

I have rebooted and it seems to be behaving normally now.
I'm having the same issue
Not a skin problem. With other skins the problem is present. Is v17 krypton problem

See http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=288125