Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Delay on TV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently bought a new laptop and HDMI cable to play Kodi through my TV. I was able to successfully install and configure Kodi, but when I run it through my TV it is stalling (display on TV is behind and freezing as compared to display on laptop). When I close Kodi and use my laptop through my TV, I have no problems. Any suggestions? Is my laptop not fast enough to play Kodi through my TV? Thanks.
Quite a few issues might be at play, the gfx power of the laptop, or even audio issues (check with this http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=146911) and see if you can come up with a proper debug log (you have to turn it on in settings) and post it to a public paste-bin and link it back to this thread.
His post wasn't the most well written, but I think he has it displaying on his TV and Laptop concurrently. If so that'd rule out the majority of issues with Kodi itself. I'd suspect it's a matter of delayed post processing on the TV.