Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: French ISP BOX BBOX MIAMI problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

I am an allday user of Kodi on a widely used in France Android TV box named BBOX MIAMI, below is listed the hardware of the box.

BBox Miami Detailed Specs

BBox Miam Test

Hardware :
Marvell BG2-Q chipset 4 cores ARM (> 10000 DMIPS)
2GB RAM
16GB de Flash
Inputs / Outputs :
1 HDMI out
1 USB port
SD card reader , support of exFat
1 digital audio out (SPDIF)
1 Ethernet port
1 DVB-T in
1 infrared port

at begining, i was using Kodi on Javis 16.1 stable release but there were some sound problems (muting, flickering,..) and sometimes freezing of Kodi after reading few minutes highbitrate HD videos. To try to solve the problem, i registred to Alpha then Beta Progam of KODI. I tested few weeks KODI Krypton and i can say that is lot worse, there is more problems with videos playing. With that version the seeking is very eratic and slow, also even there is less sound problems but now sometimes the images freeze few seconds while the sound continues, waiting a few seconds get the image back synced with the sound. i don't know what changed between Jarvis and Krypton but could be possible to troobleshoot performances and sound problems with that Android TV hardware (Marvell BG2-Q or Marvel Armada 1500 Pro). There is lot of users in France which rely on Kodi on this Android TV Box to stream videos from their NAS system, fixing it could remove a lot of headaches for a lot of peoples Wink

Hope the future Krypton Stable Release will not bring these problems

I am ready to send any needed logs. Feel free to ask me.

Regards,