Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Functionality issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Because this is still beta, not sure if this is a bug, or a functionality issue. Using Kodi for my movie server now instead of Plex. Using AFTV 4k set top box with latest beta (not the nightly build). When I highlight the movie and ask Kodi to bring up info on the movie via the right hand top button on the AFTV remote, it brings up all the information nicely. If i up arrow into the "plot section" of the information screen, i can then use the select button to blow the plot up into a full screen stand alone window to read plots that are longer than the available screen real estate in the information window. A second push of the select button minimizes the plot back down to normal in the information window. From some of the documentation I had read previously I was under the impression that the info area to the right of the plot window would have this same functionality. On many of my movies, the director, writer, rating, genre etc exceed the vertical length of the window and the additional info cannot be read. Is this a bug, future functionality, or working as designed.

Did not post a log as don't believe it will show anything useful as the window I speak of is not selectable at this time.

Thanks
Al